This is a combination of some sudoku variants.
Fill in the grid so that every row, every column, and every 3x3 box contains the digits 1 through 9. The grid must fulfill the following rules:
- Sudoku X: The both main diagonals contain each the digits 1 through 9.
- Sum Search Sudoku: The equal signs mark the relations between the sums of the digits of the cages. In cages there can't be the same digit repeated.
- Arrow Sudoku: The digit in a circle is the sum of the digits which are marked with its arrow.
- Ratio Sudoku: The fractions between two cells give the ratio of the digits. For example 2/3 can stand for the following combinations of numbers in the adjazent cells: 2 - 3, 4 - 6, 6 - 9, 3 - 2, 6 - 4 and 9 - 6.
- Wheel Sudoku: The wheels in the grid contain each 4 values. These values will go in the cells the numbers are in. Doing this the wheels must be rotatated to the right position. (Not mirrored or changed the order of the digits.)