A popular motif of Nutcrackers are Olbernhauian riders. Our rider has ridden on the puzzle grid, but which way he has taken?
Draw the bridle path, with the following rules:
- The start is in the top row.
- Start and finish cell are different.
- The path is exactly 49 fields long.
- The path must be connected horizontally or vertically, it must not touch or cross itself.
- The numbers in the grid indicate how many cells of the path are horizontally, vertically or diagonally adjacent to the number.
- The bridle path does not go through cells with a number.