Fill in the grid so that every row, every column, and every 3x3 box contains the digits 1 through 9. The colored extra-regions must contain each the digits 1 through 9.
In each 3x3 box their is a differet rule to follow:
- Upper left - Consecutive Sudoku: All neighbouring cells with consecutive digits have a colored border.
- Upper centre - Killer <=>: Relation signs represent the relation between the sums of the digits in the sub-regions.
- Upper right - Greater/Less Sudoku: The inequality between each pair of digits must stand correct.
- Centre left - Arrow Sudoku: The digit in a circle is the sum of the digits which are marked with its arrow.
- Centre - Magical square: the sum of any row, any column and both main diagonals in this area is always the same.
- Centre right - Product Sudoku: Digits in a sub-region multiply up to the specified number.
- Lower left - Addoku: Digits in the outside equal the sum of the three numbers of the corresponding row or column in the contigous box.
- Lower centre - Killer: Digits in a sub-region add up to the specified number.
- Lower right - Sum Box Sudoku: First two row of numbers add up to the number formed on the third row.